Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eco Friendly Fleece Christmas Tree Alternative

Last year, after struggling with the real vs. fake tree dilemma, I decided to make my own Christmas tree out of fleece and wood (see last year's tree here.)  This year, I have taken that design and streamlined it a bit so they are stronger and even easier to assemble and disassemble, and am offering a small number of them for sale on Etsy.  Because it was important to me for them to be as eco-friendly as possible, the new trees are made from organic cotton fleece and stuffed using eco friendly fiberfill. 

Although they will probably be going to other homes soon, what I really want to do is assemble them all in my living room so that I can have a fleece forest all to myself :)
Have a Happy Handmade Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment